11 September 2006

I'm bored so I'm making a random post...

Favorite actors/actresses
This is kind of in order

Male
1. Christopher Walken
2. Gerard Butler
3. Steve Buschemi
4. Jonathan Pryce
5. Morgan Freeman
6. Will Ferrell
7. Steve Zahn
8. Luke and Owen Wilson
9. Johnny Depp (especially in Edward Scissorhands, Crybaby, Finding Neverland)
10. Jet Li
11.Ken Watanabe
12. Joaquin Pheonix
13. Hugh Jackman
14. Ewan McGregor
15. Jude Law (ok I admit, this one because he's hot)

Female
1. Ashley Judd
2. Uma Thurman
3. Ziyi Zhang
4. Michelle Yeoh
5. Cate Blanchett
6. Catherine Zeta-Jones
7. Selma Blair
8. Aishwarya Rai
9. Winona Ryder
10. Reese Witherspoon
11. Rachel McAdams


Ramsey is watching a stand up comedian right now who's saying why would anyone want to ride rollercoasters, describing it as "ass clenching terror." lol that's funny.

Today Ramsey, me and Lisa went to Joseph's house and worked on our papier mache pinatas. It will take two more times to finish. These things take a lot of work.

1 comment:

  1. Those paper mache things (I think that's the technical term) are really good. Yours actually looks like a teddy bear. I didn't know you could really do that. My snowman pales in comparison, mostly because it can't even stand up.

    ReplyDelete