14 March 2007

a dream

I freaking had the best dream I have ever had in my life...but I can't say what it was (because I don't like to be judged). When I woke up, I decided even though I was tired that I couldn't just get out of this dream, so I forced myself to sleep until I woke up at 6 p.m. and finished my dream fully. Now I wish I never would be awake, but escape into this world my dream created. I freaking can't stop thinking about it. I think if I just think about it a lot before I fall asleep I will be back again. I will try it tonight...we'll see I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute...you could go back to your same dream after waking up? I don't think I've ever been able to do that. That's why I get really mad when someone wakes me up in the middle of a great dream.

    ReplyDelete