04 April 2007

tent time

I have discovered from various websites that an important element of forming a bond with your sugar glider is to have what is called "tent time." You pretty much take your sugar gliders in with you in a tent. Because it is a confined space and there are no objects to crawl on but humans, the sugar glider is forced to interact with you. Many people and sites have concluded that their sugar gliders bonded with them very fast after instilling "tent time."


So Ramsey bought a tent at walmart for $19 and we sat in it with our sugar gliders. Oh how they crawled on us!!! And to my surprise they crawled on me more than Ramsey. We figured it was because I carry them under my shirt in their pouch all the time, so they are more comfortable with my scent. Great fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment