24 September 2007

High School

Thanks Mary for a great idea.

Senior year.....

1. Who were your best friends?

I had a couple of best friends.......
Tran Bui- school
Summer Scott- church
Mary Castillo-church & school
Angela Loera-Wescovairs (school)
Madelyn Mantijarez-Wescovairs (school)

2. What sports did you play?

None. I wish I played tennis, but I was always working!!!!!

3. What kind of car did you drive?

'95 White Ford Taurus which I called "Grandma Taurus"

4. On Friday nights what were you doing?

Usually getting in trouble with my friend Summer. We liked to TP people's houses. I also had a lot of boyfriends I remember so I spent a lot of time with them.

5. Were you a party animal?

Senior year...yes.....unfortunately. The other years, I probably just hung out with Tran.

6. Were you considered a flirt?

Senior year....yes. I wore way too much makeup and was desperate to be at the center of attention. I know I led a lot of boys on and broke many hearts. If I could go back and have just one boyfriend I would!

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?

I was in an award winning show choir that got me popular senior year. I played the flute one semester my junior year.

8. Were you a nerd?

Definitely. But I had an amazing transformation from frizzy hair and glasses to nerd hottie. ;)

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?

Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song?

They had those in high school?

11. Who was your favorite teacher?

It was definitely not Mr.Beeken. Hmmmm, probably Mr. Maddox, because we flirted with each other. He was only like 23. I also loved Mrs. Makin because I was kind of her teacher's pet.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?

First three years, with a group of asians. The last year, with all the show choir kids.

13. Name the school's full name?

West Covina High School

14. School mascot?

Bulldog

15. School colors?

Maroon and Gold

16. Rival high school?

South Hills High School

17. Did you go to prom?

Three times. Once my junior year, I went to my boyfriend's prom at Glendora High. And then I went to my cousin's prom and got asked by one of her friends who thought I was hot. It was fun. But I ended up dancing with a different guy. My senior year I got asked by three guys, but ended up going with Alan Lee.

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?

I would! Seriously. I would not make all the stupid mistakes, not be such a big flirt, not have so many stupid boyfriends etc....

19. What do you remember most about graduation?

I remember Maddie did my makeup to match my gown. hehe. And then she found out the guy who liked her kissed me. But she was ok with it and laughed about it. And then I remember all the teachers smiling at me, because I always made a special connection with them. I also sang with the showchoir "when you wish upon a star." I remember thinking it was incredibly cheesy. And then, did our principal release doves??

20. Where did you go senior skip day?

I went to school. I was too scared there would be a pop quiz. And there was.

21. Favorite memory?

Definitely prom. It was one of the best days of my life. First, it was with one of my really good friends so I don't have to have a memory of an ex boyfriend. All of our friends were in common. I didn't have to go with any of the other three guys that liked me. It would have been incredibly awkward. Second, we went to an exotic animal park. And you KNOW how much I love animals. And the dinner was incredible. The decorations and atmosphere was amazing. My dress was this sleek, gold dress that I looked really good in. The only time in my life which I was a size 2. I remember my principal was walking and then just stopped and looked at me and said "wow". The limo was huge!!! It was like a van and it fit all of the drama kids. It was just so much fun.

22. Were you in any clubs?

CSF, Red Cross Club, Geo

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?

It varied every year...I liked the change of scenery

24. Have you gained some weight since then?

Oh yes. I was 120 back then. I'm 136 on a good day now.

25. Who was your senior prom date?

Alan Lee. Such a cute asian nerd! =]

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?

Of course. It will be so much fun seeing everyone again. I doubt it will happen though. Our senior president was hopeless. She never did any work. Yes, one of those that voted in by popularity....Xuli? Was her name? But I know if I go everyone will be surprised by all the changes in my life.

27. Who was your home room teacher?

hmmmmm. no idea.

28. Who will re-post this after you?

Maybe Laura.

29. Who was your high school sweetheart?

I guess if that means your first, it would be Josh Walker. That is one of the few boyfriends I still have good memories of. He was a little messed up though. Took to drugs and alcohol when I broke up with him.

30. Do you still talk to people from high school?

A couple. The truly sad thing though is that Tran and I are not friends anymore. We were friends from seventh grade, and she kind of avoids me now. I sent her an email, but she never replied. Also, Angela and I got in a fight on Grad Night.

31. Did you win prom queen or king?

Didn't have big enough boobs. hehe

32. Where did you work in high school?

Burt's Music in Print

33. What were your grades?

Varying between 3.9-4.1 I was rated # 6 in my class

34. What was your dress style?

Tight, tight, tight!!!!

35. What year did you graduate?

2003

Me and Mrs. Makin at Prom
Me and Maddy!
me and Angela
me and alan lee
On the show choir tour bus

No comments:

Post a Comment