13 September 2007

internship and the new crib

What's going on with me!!!! Ok, that sounded more intense than I planned. Ok. Here's the scoop. I looooove our new place. I don't think I've been this organized in my life. I actually use my desk in my office/gym and use it for work. Even though sq feet wise there is less space than my last apt it feels like there is more space because everything has a home, not just sitting on the floor by the wall, taking up space. I love my kitchen. I have much more counter space. I like the feel of the floor. (Tile-like). I guess the bathroom could be bigger, but it doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would. The pet room is smaller, but it makes it look like I don't have soooo many pets, like my pet room before made it seem. We have a balcony where we put the love sac. That's kind of fun to sit out there on a warm sunny day. I like the fact our apartment is nicer, newer, cleaner. It doesn't feel old like our last place. We have new countertops, flooring, appliances.....and a nice new chandelier. And a pretty colored (burgundy) accent wall for our dining area. Please come visit the crib!!!



The internship-

Well, I'm teaching every class now in the Sugar House location. Next week I'm doing the behind-the-wheel part. I start getting my own students for the drives October 2nd. But I'm teaching the classroom until then, and well after then as well. Starting the 2nd, I get the whole building to myself. I will do everything! They are leaving me to run the Sugarhouse district!!! And I get my own company car! No sharing. ;) They are sending Rod, my co-worker and mentor to Layton. Such pressure. But I'm really glad to find a job where I can tell people what to do, instead of the other way around!


Come visit me and the muskrats swimming in the moat in front of my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your new place is great! We'll definitely have to come see it.

    What is your new job? I think I must have missed that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man you're TAKING OVER MURRAY--I need to come witness this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. becca- taking over murray? hmmm don't know where you got that idea.



    mary-oh i'm a driver's ed instructor

    ReplyDelete