28 December 2007

Christmas in Idaho

Christmas was so wonderful this year. Ramsey and I went to Idaho to stay with his mother, sister-in-law and two nieces. Mark, Ramsey's brother, hitched a ride. I loved spending Christmas with Ramsey's family. I filled up on so many oranges, nuts, and Christmas pies, cakes, and candies. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with turkey, yams, potatoes, salad, and cheesecakes. It was great opening presents on Christmas with each other. I got quite more than I was expecting! And my mother-in-law sent us home with pounds of food. She always likes to send us home with two big boxes or so-full of cans, spices, wheat, flour, rice, fruit, etc...

Here are some pictures:

The snow bear that Ramsey and the kids made



Margaret (My mother-in-law). She usually never smiles in pictures. She's very British! But I somehow got a smile!



My sister-in-law, Hannah, who was very heavy but lost a lot of weight. Now, she is pretty buff! She is my inspiration.



My niece Sadira and the doll she got for Christmas! She eats, pees, throws-up, and sleeps!



My beautiful niece Uniti. I swear, she'll be a model someday.


Margaret knitted Lily a Christmas sweater.


Everyone loved Lily in it!!!


But who can blame them. She's soooo cute!


Yup!

2 comments:

  1. We missed you, but so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. I just want to eat Lily up with a big enormous spoon!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of Margaret. I'm impressed. I'm also impressed how buff Hannah has gotten and how beautiful Uniti and Sadira are.

    ReplyDelete