04 February 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Mary.



This Tag is a post about my husband.

1. What is his name? Ramsey Lincoln

2. How long have you been married? 2 & 1/2 yrs

3. How long did you date? We first started dating July 2003. But altogether-2 years & 1 month

4. How old is he? 29

5. Who eats more? Definitely me. But he eats more sweets. He definitely has a sweet tooth. I guess you could say I have a salty tooth because of my love for sunflower seeds, cornuts, and cheezits

6. Who said I love you first? He did. I wanted to say it after three months of dating but I was scared. It turned out he was scared too. We were both completely scared of the other one not saying it back. He first told me after 9 months of dating. He said it so formally: "I love you Vanessa Munns."


7. Who is smarter? He definitely is smarter, but I make up by being more organized.

8. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. He is always the first to apologize to me. I have a lot to learn from him.

9. Who does the laundry? Me of course. I'm scared to give a man laundry. He makes it perfectly clear that he had been doing his laundry for years before I met him, but I still can't let him do it.

10. Who does the dishes? Usually Ramsey, but I do the pots and pans.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Usually me.

12. Who pays the bills? It goes back and forth. We take turns. Currently, it's me.

13. Who cooks dinner? Ramsey most of the time. He is such a good cook. He makes the most mouth watering dishes from scratch from the top of his head. I've been really into Asian cooking lately, so I'll occasionally cook. But mostly Ramsey because I get home at 10:00 pm every night!

14. Who drives when you are together? We drive about equally

15. Who is more stubborn? Definitely Ramsey. I definitely can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do. I learned that very quickly. Me on the other hand, I'm a big pushover.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably equally. I like seeing Ramsey's family though more because I don't get sick when I go there, whereas I've been sick the last 4 times I've been home in LA. *cough* Ryan's family. *cough*

17. Who proposed? Ramsey proposed unofficially April 2004. He didn't formally propose until March 2005.

18. Who has more friends? We have the same amount of friends. We have a hard time getting and keeping friends though. I work too much.

19. Who has more siblings? Ramsey. He has 6 siblings and I have 4.

20. Who wears the pants in the family? hmmmmm. Me! I wish.

Now, I am going to tag Laura, Becca, and Valerie.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Vanessa! It was great to learn more about Ramsey. By the way, you don't get home until 10:00p.m.? Wow, I can't even stay up that late anymore without falling asleep on the couch or something.

    ReplyDelete