07 May 2008

New Doggy in my Life

Ramsey and I adopted Mollie, a Welsh Pembroke Corgi from a friend who couldn't keep a dog anymore because of her landlord. Mollie used to be one of my clients when I was a dog trainer. I loved Mollie so much, I told her owner if she ever had to get rid of Mollie I would take her in a heartbeat. That was a year ago. And now here we are...proud parents of Mollie the little Corgi.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mollie and Sophie. Mollie was poorly socialized as a puppy. We are trying to socialize her with human beings and other dogs at the dog park. You can see she's giving Sophie the eye.

Photobucket


Sophie devouring a new toy courtesy of Mollie

Photobucket


Sophie and the new doggy gate. Why doesn't she crawl under?
She knows!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They are soo cutie! I just want to give them kisses. Alyssa wants to crawl after them and smack them on their ears. They are probably glad that they live far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they need socializing, you should bring them to play in the yard with Pili. She LOVES little dogs. And..... I just got her a backyard pool. Its doggie heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new dog! Both your dogs are really cute.

    ReplyDelete