01 September 2008

2008 Edition: Know Your Friends

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Summer sent this to me in an email. You can post it on your blog with your own answers. Have fun peeps!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 A.M.

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds...but I like real pearls. ;)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Was it the batman movie? Can't remember.

4. What is your favorite TV show? "America's Most Wanted." Always has been...always will be!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Ramsey usually makes me breakfast and it's always the same: Egg in an english muffin. If he can't wake up, then oatmeal with raisins.

6. What is your middle name? I adopted one: Jayn

7. What food do you dislike? Green olives, black licorice, and cinnamon

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? "Adele-19." I don't actually own it....but I want to.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Mercury Mountaineer...but really a Honda Civic....my company car.

10. Favorite sandwich? Tomatoes, cheese, and mayonnaise

11. What characteristic do you despise? Sexist people!!!!

12. Favorite item of clothing? These black yoga pants Ramsey bought me. They are so freakin' comfortable.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Iceland, Bulgaria, Holland, Croatia, China, India, Australia, that turtle island in Fiji, Cancun or Cabo Mexico!

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic...but can't afford it.

15. Where would you retire to? Beach house. Yeah I wish.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? They were all the same. Presents and family. But that is an awesome combination!

17. Favorite sport to watch? Girls tennis

18: Favorite holiday? Halloween

19. When is your birthday? December 28th

20. Favorite song? "We are the champions", "If you rescue me," & "Free as a bird"

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am an afternoon person. I don't like extremes.

22. What is your shoe size? 9 or 9 1/2

23. Pets? 2 dogs, 2 ferrets, 2 sugar gliders, 4 guinea pigs, and a tortoise.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm pregnant! Just kidding. hahaha In your dreams!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Neurosurgeon...and let me tell you if I had the smarts I would too!

26. How are you today? well I have been having chest pains for the last 24 hours but this hot water bottle sure does wonders!

27. What is your favorite candy? 100 grand

28. What is your favorite flower? Pink roses

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Probably September 6. Ramsey's birthday party. BTW you are ALL invited.

30. What are you listening to right now? The computer fan

31. What was the last thing you ate? A smoothie my niece made. She put pears in it....interesting.

32. Favorite author: William Carlos Williams or Kurt Vonnegut.

33. Do you wish on stars? If I saw Jiminy Cricket I would most definitely!

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? ruby red or emerald green

35. How is the weather right now? Perfectly cool

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I tried to get a hold of my brother.

37. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper

38. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster, Cafe Rio, Benihana, or any place with all you can eat crab legs.

39. Real hair color? Brown

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? 101 dalmations stuffed animals. Pretty much anything with 101 dalmations printed on it.

41. Summer or winter? Summer...but I like Fall the best!

42. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? If we're talking about icecream prob Vanilla unless it was MALT chocolate. But otherwise I really don't like chocolate much at all.

44. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake of any variety!

45: Favorite actor/actress? Christopher Walken, Gerard Butler, Jonathan Pryce, Ziyi Zhang, Catherine Keener, Ashley Judd

46. When was the last time you cried?Chronic chest pain...can't breathe....My last episode was 4 months ago. Why now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. What is under your bed? Sophie?

48. What did you do last night? Ate ribs with my nieces. Went to bed wayyyyy early.

49. What are you afraid of? Spiders...spiders...and more spiders...oh and bee stings.

50. Salty or sweet? Salty. I have a salty tooth.

51. How many keys on your key ring? 5-6? Some are work related.

52. How many years at your current job? 1 year

53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday

54. How many towns have you lived in? 6 (West Covina, Provo, St.Petersburg, Orem, Salt Lake City, Murray)

55. Do you make friends easily? No! I wish I did but the few I have are VERY special to me.

56: Favorite food? Mexican, Thai, Indian.....oh and crab legs, sushi, Chinese dumplings, and taquitos.

57: Favorite movie: Donnie Darko, Howl's Moving Castle, Everything is Illuminated

58. Favorite hobbies? Blogging, eating, petting my dogs, cleaning, organizing, creating, learning languages, collecting children's books from different languages, going to the library, eating at foreign restaurants, listening to books on cd, going to the zoo, taking care of my pets, spending time with my family and friends, reading graphic novels, singing jazz, helping my nieces with their homework, & learning new instruments (I want to learn the Ukulele next!)

5 comments:

  1. Pink roses are MY favorite flower too! Well, and white daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok your hair is blonde, sure it may be dark but that doesn't change it. Second, what happened to your 5th pig??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5th piggy died last week. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on the oatmeal and raisins, cheese, tomato sandwhich, and chocolate malt. mmmm. loving the chocolate malt!

    What's going on with the chest pain, you're worrying me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get chest pain frequently! But it comes and goes. Don't know what it is though.

    ReplyDelete