11 September 2008

Happy Blogiversary!

It has been 2 years since I started this blog with the intent I could slack with phone calls and emails. I'm a busy woman. What can I say? All you need to know about my life will be contained in this precious internet capsule. Now you must share your life with me by starting a blog or updating it more frequently. Trust me! I used to think blogging was stupid and a waste of time....but now I am a believer! There are people who I don't really know very well reading my blog and are getting to know me better!!!! How great is that?! How great is it to be known and acknowledged??? I think it's pretty dang spiffy if you asked me. Anyway, if you are one of those bloggers who are secretly reading my blog, please send me a link to yours. I am an avid blog reader. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I've been secretly reading your blog this whole time. It's pretty dang spiffy. I want to know who the rest of these interlopers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you persevered on blogging, and trying to convert me to the blogosphere! Now, I'm totally addicted, and love that it helps us stay in touch. Happy Blog-iverssary!!

    ReplyDelete