08 September 2008

Ramsey's 30th Smackdown!

I had to do something for Ramsey's 30th birthday, so I planned a party. I had my niece Uniti count everyone and there was a total of 29 people. Good thing we have a pretty good sized house. My friend Layne couldn't come because she had car problems...sniff...It would have been 30 people! A couple people showed up after some left...so there wasn't too many in the house at the same time. We had pizza, a dance party in the gym, a kid's center downstairs, and a massive fake tatoo party started by my niece Uniti. I'm thinking everyone went home with at least a couple. hehe.

For the event, I got UFC 88 on pay-per-view. And the main event was off the hook! I am still stunned! Chuck Liddell ( former light heavyweight champion) was knocked out by Rashad Evans at 1:51 of the second round.


Here is the birthday cake I got Ramsey: A German chocolate cake!
A cheesecake for non-chocolate lovers. This went faster. I decorated the top. I think the frozen strawberries were defrosting too long. =(

Watching UFC 88
Everyone was quite shocked.

Food and snacks!And of course a pinata!

If you would like to view more pictures (oh yes there is a lot), go to my photoalbum. You may find yourself! Click here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party babe! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite, Ness. You were a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a success!!!! Happy 30th to Ramsey! Sorry I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete