31 October 2008

An email from my husband earlier today

Dear beautiful wife of mine,

I missed you today. Maybe more than I ever have. I feel lonely and sad without you right now, but when I thought of you at 4pm today, I smiled. I smiled and I laughed a little, remembering the times we laughed together. Remember those times we sat on the library steps till 2am holding each other? It was so cold. You were so warm. Sophie kind of reminds me of that when she sits on me in the cold, with her 102 degree belly pressed up against me... fortunately, I always have you within arm's reach. You are the only cuddle bug I ever need.

I love you. I don't show you enough. Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, I love you!

I scheduled an appointment with that masseuse for Monday. She works at a massage business close to here, so you can finally get a professional massage next week. That's the least I can do for you. You work so hard Poodle. You deserve it.

I can't wait to see you tonight.

-love Ramsey

2 comments:

  1. Ramsey, you rock!! Thanx for taking such good care of my little sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were going to publish that. I'm glad it made you happy.

    ReplyDelete