12 December 2008

Funny Story

So today at work during Driver Ed I was driving with the governor's son. (John Huntsman's son- Will Huntsman). Anyway, I was giving him a ride home and so we turned into the little roundabout that was in front of the governor's mansion. A pretty slick black car stopped in the midst of the roundabout. I was kind of upset because we needed to keep going through! Well guess who walks out of this car? President Monson and his other two counselors of the LDS church! 5 feet in front of me! Hehe. I backed up instead.

8 comments:

  1. When you consider the randomness of seeing a prophet like that it's all very amazing in contrast to Book of Mormon times

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That's awesome. I totally would have pulled out my cell phone and taken a picture. Probably a little irreverent, but how often are you that close to a Prophet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it must have been you who texted me! I thought it was Graton, because he was interviewing with Utah State, and I thought he meant that the governor's son was taking him to dinner. What a cool experience!! So are you in like flin with the gov now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know I'm in your phonebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What awesome dumb luck! Too bad you didn't get out and go shake his hand. I hear he LOVES stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I didn't know that! Oh well...the security guards were giving me the "eye" like "Don't you think about it...drop the kid off and go!" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...pretty sweet. Look at you rubbin' shoulders with the elite...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Only in Utah, huh? p.s. Totally didn't know you had a blog. How you doin'?

    ReplyDelete