17 April 2009

Zoo Time



I had the chance to go to the Hogle Zoo here in Salt Lake City with my nieces. It's always so wonderful going to the zoo with little ones. Especially looking at their faces when you point out the golden lion tamarin monkeys. Apparently a bald male is a good sign that he is a good father because if a golden lion tamarin monkey is bald that means his family loves him enough to groom him. (Well, overgroom him.) They only do that if he takes very good care of his wifey and kids. So of course I leaned over and reassured my own bald husband and told him it is because I loved him so much that he is bald.

Here are some pictures taken at the zoo:




The following fabulous pictures were taken by my brother Jeremy






My brother also compiled a short video of our mini family reunion. I really recommend taking a gander at it. It's wonderful. http://www.vimeo.com/4349544

2 comments:

  1. Love the story about the bald monkey :) Thanks for being such a good aunti to my girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great visit with the family!!! I really loved the hokey pokey!

    ReplyDelete