28 December 2009

25th Bday

Well unfortunately I had a really bad fever today and couldn't get out of bed and Ramsey had to work. One cool thing though is that my friend Lu had a birthday cake delivered to me! So sweet of her! When Ramsey got home we went to Cantina Agave (A Mexican restaurant). Afterward, we walked around and found a foreign bookstore. Ramsey bought me a book entitled "The Most Common Chinese Radicals."

I will be having a karaoke party I think within two weeks to celebrate my turning a quarter of a century. I wanted to wait til my friend Lu came to Shanghai and all my American friends got back from the states. =)







6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, dear Vanessa! I thought of you on your special day. Wow, 25? You are getting old!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear VANESSA!!! Happy Birthday to you!! Wow, I forgot you are ahed of us, so your birhtday is over in China, but it's still your birthday in the states! What a great cake!! hope your birthday was fabulouso!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!! -kevin&trinh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa I got your blog off your parents Christmas card. I was so excited you and Valerie have a blog! What an awesome experience your having on the other side of the world! I'm very jealous...I've never been anywhere! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks awesome! You are looking fantastic! China seems to suit you quite well!!

    ReplyDelete