14 April 2010

HOTPOT!!!


Ramsey and I ate some incredible hotpot with Lu and her mom at their place and ever since then I was thinking I love hotpot, people! Not just because it's delicious but because it's such a fun, social way to eat and talk! Ramsey must have noticed how much I enjoyed myself because the next day he bought a hotpot with the hot plate cooker and all the ingredients for one fabulous hotpot experience! Ramsey really likes to buy lamb for it and I love the golden needle mushrooms. Now, we have hotpot for every Sunday dinner. Yay for starting traditions!

This is the letter that was given to me with the hotpot:

"Dear beautiful wife,
I love you so much...
Here is a gift for you, just because today, I can give you one-
just because today, I love you, and I wanted to show you somehow.
Thank you for being my wife.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
Let's have hot pot tonight when I come home. I'll slay the beasts and bring home the meat.
Love,
Ramsey"

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. can I come over for dinner? Ramsey's such a good man!

    ReplyDelete