05 April 2010

Young Women's activity: Easter Service Baskets



I am one of two leaders in charge of the YW activities in my branch. For Easter I planned a "Service Easter Baskets" activity where the girls filled the basket with painted eggs, tons of candy, quotes, and a letter to the person they chose to give it to. One of the members of the Pudong branch died from a heart attack while giving birth (she had a previous history of heart problems) and so we made an Easter basket for her children who are living with the husband.


I had been saving toilet paper rolls for a while now. haha.


Quotes about Easter and stationary to write a letter to the person they are giving it to.


The Easter baskets


Painting eggs


The finished product

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I've been swamped with the memory book, but now I'm eager to get caught up on your life!

    ReplyDelete