03 March 2011

This morning's dream

I had a dream that I went to Fiji. No matter what time of day, the sun was always setting there and the wind was cold. It was a surprise trip from my husband. But then my mother showed up and wanted to take me to Sydney, Australia. We took a 4 hour plane ride to Sydney but she informed me we could stay only one day. It looked just like Los Angeles, but the palm trees were 20 stories high. I couldn't get out of parking lot near the airport. I just wanted to see the Sydney opera house but couldn't go. My time was up and I had to go back to the plane and all I saw were palm trees and a parking lot.

What's really bizarre about this dream is that I knew the distance between Fiji and Sydney. I literally didn't know where Fiji was before this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment